Organisation of flows, effectiveness of messages, coordination of communications networks, production of content, etc. It now needs to be orchestrated in a content room.
Organisation through a content room allows you to ensure the consistency of messages and the speed that is necessary for them to be delivered.
We can operate at several levels:
- proposing an organisational methodology to structure content production;
- devising and designing content formats that will structure how your channels are run;
- training your teams so that they can become autonomous and producing content expressed through new narrative forms (motion, videos, visual content);
- putting in place tools that support your various workflows (content management);
- defining the performance indicators needed for evaluation of your set-up;
- distributing content and managing media activation to boost performance.